Carol Anne McGuire’s “Mother’s Day Podcasts” are some of my favorite examples to share with educators whenever I’m teaching about podcasting. The link to those podcasts has recently been updated with 2007 additions, and I got the new one from Carol. It’s now correct on my Intro to Podcasting wiki curriculum. My favorite is still Lupita and Maria’s!
Carol continues to facilitate many international collaborations via the Rock Our World project. It’s so great to have access to the superb work of innovative educators like Carol, to share with (and hopefully inspire) other teachers! For more from Carol, check out the podcast recording of her presentation on podcasting from the 2007 MacWorld K-12 Market Symposium. (My text notes are also available.)
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Archived Learning from the 2015 Mobile Learning Experience - 2015
- Prevent Spiders and Bugs from Getting In a Garage Tornado Shelter - 2014
- Grand View THUNDERS UP! #playingwithmedia - 2012
- Get Arabic and English News Perspectives on Meedan.net - 2010
- Mining could transform the economy of Afghanistan - 2010
- Pro-Envelope lobby fighting paperless movement - 2010
- Momentous evening of family co-learning with WordPress - 2008
- VoiceThread archival export and comment moderation experiences - 2008
- links for 2008-06-14 - 2008
- Blogging can make you smarter - 2007