This podcast features a recording of the presentation I shared at NECC 2007 with Katie Beedon titled “Reinventing Education for the 21st-Century (Designing School 2.0).”
- Referenced links from this presentation shared as a public Google Notebook
- 2007 K-12 Online Conference
- Presentation slides (PDF – 8.8 MB)
- The Greater Houston Educational Collaborative
- Wiki presentation curriculum for this session
- Blog responses: What does school 2.0 look like?
- Blog responses: How can teachers support school 2.0?
- Blog responses: Leadership/District support of school 2.0
Subscribe to “Moving at the Speed of Creativity” weekly podcasts!
Receive an email alert whenever a new Speed of Creativity podcast is published!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Learn About e-Publishing at October 24-25, 2014 OKC Writing Conference - 2014
- "My gut told me to say yes" - 2013
- What do we do for third tier schools? - 2010
- Zed's Ethiopian food and Alexander: 1.5 Years Later - 2009
- The Magic of Digital: Collaborative Interaction in Teacher Professional Development - 2008
- The Transformational Power of Social Media Technology in Learning: Inspiring Stories from the Classroom and Beyond! (Idit Caperton) - 2008
- Where in the World is... GeoRSS for the Classroom - 2008
- Python for Fun Introductory Programming by Michelle Hutton - 2008
- Grassroots Creativity: Helping Everyone Become a Creative Thinker by Dr. Mitchel Resnick (MIT Media Lab) - 2008
- links for 2008-07-02 - 2008