Lani Ritter Hall has posted (on behalf of all 4 co-conveners) the official list of the 2007 K-12 Online Conference presenters and their presentation titles! Those 36 presentations (9 per strand) will be shared in addition to the previously announced keynote presentations in each strand, and the pre-conference keynote by David Warlick, for a total of 41 presentations. The connected learning “exploring the boundaries” of web 2.0 tool use in education begins October 8, 2007!
It’s going to be a GREAT conference! 🙂
k12online, k12online07, k12online2007
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- 10 Highlights from our Offline Colorado Vacation - 2016
- With TweetChat Offline, What Websites are Best for Twitter Edchats? - 2013
- Unplugging, Devices, Camping, Spades and Fairy Houses - 2013
- Supporting STEM Skills with Scratch #innovation2011 - 2011
- Connect your iPad to a shared (ad-hoc) wifi network on an Apple laptop - 2010
- How are you dealing with TMI? (Too Much Information) - 2009
- Expectations of doing much with little - 2008
- links for 2008-07-07 - 2008
- Good, free FTP client - 2006