I’m working with a few new Macintosh “switchers” the next few days, so I’ve updated my list of recommended Macintosh applications. These are all programs I either have on my MacBook now or have had in the recent past, and find/have found useful for various purposes. (These are applications in addition to the ones which come pre-installed on Mac computers.)
I need to learn the name of the Windows-OS visualization programs Miguel Guhlin and others in San Antonio ISD are using which they say is faster and even better than Parallels. Anyone using good virtualization software on the Macintosh side besides Parallels with good results?
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Summarizing Summer Institute in Digital Literacy Learning via Twitter Moments - 2019
- Create, Make and Learn 2014: The iMovie Trailer - 2014
- 1:1 Teaching & Learning Session, OK SDE Leadership Conference - 2009
- links for 2008-07-17 - 2008
- The case against classblogmeister - 2006