Geeky but important question: Has anyone had luck batch converting a large number of similar, static webpages into a format that is importable into WordPress? I’m thinking a program like TextWrangler which supports batch grep search and replace commands might work, but that would be a pretty geeky / technical way to do this.
Anyone know of any programs that can streamline the conversion process? These are the pages which need to be converted. Ideally a solution which runs on Windows XP would be best in this specific case. (I’m asking on behalf of Mark Ahlness.)
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Media Literacy Conversations About Conspiracies and Culture Wars - 2020
- Explaining Telecommunications Convergence and Its Opportunities via Video - 2011
- Good Reasons to Try Google+ - 2011
- Lincoln in Kansas - Ideas for a collaborative Kansas student podcasting project - 2009
- Video game skills are serious business for the USAF: Meet the fleet of 7000 UAVs - 2009
- What's your media platform for knowledge sharing? - 2009
- Rising treehouse expectations - 2007
- Notes on storytelling and improv, great 1st day as an ADE - 2005