Whoa – this just in via Karen Montgomery:
Beware the dangers of multi-tasking! 😉 This is a great video to use for teacher professional development– for tips on downloading an offline copy of this to share, see my post “Capturing offline copies of YouTube videos.”
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Indeed You Are Powerful - Digital Screen - 2015
- Furniture Quest for a Collaborative Classroom - 2015
- Other People's Photos Showing Up in my TwitPic Photo Stream - 2011
- Reading the Fine Print: Considering Different eBook Publishing Options for the iBookstore - 2011
- Diigo now supports screenshots - 2010
- How can our school set up a team blog for teachers? - 2008
- Let's brainstorm ideas for Storychasers - 2008
- links for 2008-07-25 - 2008
- Will the 4th screen bring us together? - 2008
- Options for podcast publishing and web feed creation - 2007
[…] saw this humorous video clip at EduTechie.com, who got it from the Cool Cat Teacher blog, and then Wes Fryer has shared it from Karen Montgomery and the list could go on!Â Isn’t the web great!Â […]