Ms. Tina tagged me, so here we go….
First, the Rules:
- Post these rules before you give your facts
- List 8 random facts about yourself
- At the end of your post, choose (tag) 8 people and list their names, linking to them
- Leave a comment on their blog, letting them know theyâ€™ve been tagged
So here are the 8 facts:
1. My favorite movies of all time are Star Wars, The Princess Bride, Top Gun, Joe versus the Volcano, and Strange Brew.
2. My favorite roadtrip food is a bag of Funyuns.
4. I was offered a position with the U.S. Department of State as a Political Officer after I got out of the Air Force, but I turned it down to become a fourth grade teacher.
5. When I was much younger I wanted to be a firefighter when I grew up.
6. My first dog was named Rufus.
7. I sometimes wonder if cats really taste like chicken.
My tags are:
I’m going to have to leave comments for everyone later tomorrow or Tuesday… it’s late and tomorrow I have an early workshop!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Mobile Media Scavenger Hunts with GooseChase - 2017
- Classroom Blogging Options (August 2015) - 2015
- Create Embeddable Twitter List with List.ly - 2014
- Michael Wesch on Seymour Papert and Constructionism - 2014
- Validation errors in a multimedia or enhanced EPUB eBook - 2011
- Create a Friend list on Facebook - 2010
- Notes from #gtaco - Google Teacher Academy: Boulder, Colorado - 2009
- Explorations with other Google Tools - 2009
- GTA Boulder Notes: Afternoon Part 3 - 2009
- GTA Boulder Notes: Afternoon Part 2 - 2009