I’m a guest this evening starting at 6 pm US Central time (2300 GMT) on the EdTechTalk channel of WorldBridges for episode #3 of “It’s Elementary!” The title of the show is, “Podcasting: Listen to Me!” Please join in our conversation! I’ll post a link to the recorded show after it’s available online.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Share Recipes with Paprika Recipe Manager for iPhone - 2017
- Remove distracting Apple TV icons - 2014
- Learn About Lightspeed Mobile Manager - 2014
- Technology Integration for Common Core (Velma, Oklahoma Presentation Resources) - 2013
- Evernote as a Syncable, Offline Database for High School CX Debate Evidence - 2011
- Strange podcast download spike - 2008
- Thoughts on video annotation and 1:1 computing - 2007
- Use your school phone dialer to share podcasts with parents! - 2007
- Update on "Invent the Future" After School Club / Scratch Programming - 2007
- Teaching with Videoconferencing - 2006