Does anyone know how to download an offline copy of a VoiceThread digital story, other than using screencasting software which records a region of the screen? (I’ve posted other options for downloading YouTube and other flash-based web videos previously, but I’ve never tried one of these techniques with VoiceThread.
For screen recording, I’ve used Smart’s Recorder application (the license requires that you have a SmartBoard) and I use commercial SnapZPro X (which I’ve purchased) to make other screen recordings. I’m hoping there is a free tool / way to download an offline copy of a VoiceThread story.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- RATs, WebCams & Online Predators: More Reasons to Ditch Windows-based PCs Forever - 2013
- Radio Spot for iPad With Wes Workshop in Oklahoma City: Friday, September 14th - 2012
- Ways to Subscribe to a Blog in Google Reader on an iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch - 2011
- Watch Flash Videos & Play Flash Games on iOS Devices - 2011
- Multiple Choice Testing on an iPod Touch with NearPod - 2011
- Do You Realize? (21st Century Education in New Brunswick, Canada) - 2010
- A gaggle of AudioBoos from the Oklahoma City Zoo - 2009
- MNet Social Safety Resources - 2008
- Fun with 43 places, 43 things - 2005
- 5 conversations about podcasting - 2005