Does anyone know of some good, printable “how-to guides” for del.icio.us and Google Notebook suitable for K-12 teachers to use? I’m sharing some workshops this week on these tools and I’d love to link to someone else’s printable how-to guides rather than create my own! 🙂
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Options for Classroom Blogging (August 2019) - 2019
- Web-based Video Editing with WeVideo (Including Green Screen) - 2017
- Changing Mindsets: STEM Is NOT Content Areas in Isolation - 2015
- Developing & Writing a Pitch for your Book - 2015
- Reconsider Your Neutral Brainstorming Assumptions - 2012
- Inspired by Angela Maiers #blc10 presentation: Writing for Real - 2010
- Legal Fight Over Publicly funded Charter Schools and Online Education in Oklahoma - 2010
- So many CMS options: Why I mainly invest in WordPress and Google Sites - 2009
- iPhoto 08 First Impressions - 2007
- From Webkinz and Avatar to Sitting in a desk - 2007