We’re about a month away from the start of the 2nd annual, FREE K-12 Online Conference. This year presenters have been invited to create short “teaser” videos giving others a better idea of what they will be addressing in their presentation. Four teasers are now available, with hopefully more to come! Learn more and watch the teasers on the K-12 Online Conference blog! 🙂
Please take time after you watch these videos to both rate them and leave a comment for the author!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Don't Let Toxic Voices Tell You Who You Are - 2019
- Hello from Shanghai! - 2011
- Collaborating on a debate assignment with Google Docs and Social Bookmarks - 2010
- News Literacy and the Basics of Journalism: Be Fair, Accurate and Clear - 2010
- A NO SCREENS Sunday afternoon - 2008
- Beware of Quechup Spam Scam - 2007
- Realize your dreams today, start virtually attending Stanford or MIT - 2007
- YALSA: Using social networking tools to encourage reading and literacy - 2007
- Meaningful PD and helping students create media - 2007
- More key ingredients for successful 1:1 initiatives - 2006