This audio-only mp3 podcast is a recording created on Thursday, September 6, 2007, by teachers in Mid-Del Schools in Midwest City, Oklahoma. These teachers have been selected as the first in the district to receive new laptop computers as well as sustained professional development focused on digital storytelling, authentic assessment of student learning using digital tools, and the Oklahoma Digital Centennial Project. To introduce ourselves to each other as well as podcasting on the global stage, we recorded introductory statements using Garageband about what we are currently passionate about. This podcast is also available in an enhanced (synchronized images with audio) m4a QuickTime version.
- Oklahoma Digital Centennial Project
- Wesley’s Digital Storytelling Workshop Curriculum links
- Enhanced podcast (synchronized images and audio) version
Subscribe to “Moving at the Speed of Creativity” weekly podcast
Receive an email alert whenever a new Speed of Creativity podcast is published!
Technorati Tags: oklahoma, education, centennial, digitalstorytelling, heritage, ok100
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Your “Normal” is Not Mine - 2019
- Hot Pot in Shanghai - 2011
- Here Come the iPads - Now What? iPad Deployment - 2011
- The Best Conference I Ever Attended... - 2011
- Wikis For The Collaborative Classroom - 2011
- New iPhoneography App Recommendations in Shanghai - 2011
- A Great Reason to Blog from the Classroom - 2010
- YouTube comment moderation is great (and recommended) when videos go viral - 2009
- Over 17,000 views on YouTube in 24 hours - 2009
- Find a guest speaker via the MERLOT Virtual Speaker's Bureau - 2008