Darren Kuropatwa and Lani Ritter-Hall will be presenting a webinar in an hour (at 7 pm Eastern Time today) for Discovery Education about the collaborative possibilities available via the FREE upcoming K-12 Online conference. Darren published their presentation slide deck to Slideshare today and it was immediately selected as a “featured slideshow!”
I had wanted to join in this presentation, but since our delayed flight to Oklahoma City takes off at 7:36 pm Eastern I won’t be able to join the discussion. 🙁
Click here to register for this free webinar, as well as the additional webinars hosted this fall by the great folks at Discovery Education. Thanks to Steve Dembo for his leadership in putting together this excellent series of free webinars about issues related to digital learning and technology integration!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Ad Blocking Lessons Learned with Pi Hole, Google (Nest) WiFi and AppleTV - 2020
- Please Vote for my SXSWedu 2013 Book Talk: Why We Need to Play with Media - 2012
- Join in a free eTechOhio Webinar Tues Sept 20th on #playingwithmedia - 2011
- Share "timed" comments on Audio Recordings with SoundCloud - 2011
- Enjoy Podcast Fast Forward and Rewind Options with Podcaster.fm - 2011
- Exploring Suzhou, China (a StoryKit mobile phone digital story) #learning2cn - 2010
- Back in the USA, our travel day continues - 2007
- Notes from Gary Stager's Learning 2.0 Session: 10 things to do with a laptop - 2007
- Good insights from Madeleine Albright - 2006
- IM in schools - 2006