I’ve added a variety of technical details about the blog software (WordPress) configuration I’m using including plugins to the “about page” of my blog. (Scroll down and look under the section subtitled “Some technical stuff about my blog.”)
In addition, I’ve updated my wiki list of Macintosh applications I currently have installed.
I added the blog plugin and other details in response to an email question I received from a teacher who is getting started blogging with WordPress. I maintain the list of Mac applications for my own reference (in the hopefully unlikely event I have a hard drive crash and have to re-install all my applications – I keep my documents backed up, but not applications) and to provide links to others using Mac computers in case this is of interest/helpful.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Reflections on AI, China-U.S. Relations, Education & Innovation - 2020
- Your Seminary Needs Digital and Media Literacy Instruction - 2019
- How Microsoft is Poised to Destroy MinecraftEDU - 2016
- Managing WordPress Installations in CPANEL (Monday Sept 28th) - 2015
- Don't Equate Competency With Identity - 2014
- First iPad Digital Story with Hokusai and iMovie for iPad - 2012
- Google UK Employees talk about Family Internet Safety - 2010
- Join the K12Online08 flashback and K12Online09 preview - LIVE this Saturday on EdTechTalk! - 2009
- Help needed with WordPress plugin theme file syntax - 2009
- Digital Nation Call for Participation - Thinking about Digital Learning Activities - 2009