If you haven’t been regularly checking out the K-12 Online Conference blog the last two weeks, check out this page which includes links to all the presentation “teasers” submitted to date. Wow do we ever have a creative lineup of presenters for the conference this year! 🙂
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Beware of Phishing Cell Phone Calls: Don't Share Personal Info with Strangers - 2018
- How to use your iPad and iPhone / iPad Touch with an External Display / Projector - 2010
- A hazard of moderating comments on a popular YouTube video - 2009
- Content Filtering in Schools: Striving to CONTROL user behavior - 2007
- Mike Lawrence on DOPA - 2006
- British teachers support instructional autonomy - 2006
- Nontraditional peer review - 2006
- Deep tagging video - 2006
- Our need for more dialog in the face of fear - 2006
- Blog Search Tools - 2005
Wes do you know any specifics about grad credit from this year’s event? I have teachers asking me, and all I see on the site is info from last year. I need to share since I have them all hot and bothered about it. They seem to think I have connections, and well, I don’t want to let them down.
Cathy: We almost have the wiki about both grad credit as well as PD credit (which we will be offering this year for the first time) finalized. I expect we will post the link to that wiki either tomorrow or Friday. Sorry for the delay! The committee has been working hard to get this all together!