I’ve posted some new thoughts on the TechLearning blog today related to the XO Laptop, a $200 price point for personal computers (see NPR’s Sept 24th report “Dell Chases Greater Share of Chinese Market”) and how each of us may be able to promote the cause of empowering youth to “invent the future” (in the words of Alan Kay) by investing in the OLPC project.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Advice for Church Digital Oral History Projects - 2014
- Why Choice Schools Are Essential in Public Schools - 2012
- Can Blogger.com Support Moderated Web Forms for Post Contributions Like WordPress? - 2012
- Tutorial: How To Upload a Video to YouTube - 2012
- Oklahoma City to Doha (narrated slideshow with SonicPics) - 2011
- K-12 Online Conference Presentation Teasers! #k12online10 - 2010
- FTC mandates disclosure for bloggers receiving freebies/payments - 2009
- Dell Mini10V Netbook, Ubuntu, Win7, and Hackintoshes - 2009
- Exponential blog growth - 2005
- Great history resource suggestions from Tom Hale - 2005