It’s a great evening in North America for professional development, and a great time irrespective of your location / time zone for conversations about teaching and learning. Join in the fun tonight/today:
- 11:00 PM Tuesday, October 9 GMT (6 pm US Central for me): Fireside Chat with David Warlick for K-12 Online 2007
- 12:00 AM Wednesday, October 10 GMT (7 pm US Central October 9 for me): Will Richardson’s Ustream.tv show
- 1:00 AM Wednesday, October 10 GMT (8 pm US Central October 9 for me): Women of Web 2.0’s Tuesday show on EdTechTalk
It’s amazing to see all the ways educators are exploring the boundaries of web 2.0, and more importantly connecting with each other to learn!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Thankful for Brave First Responders in Las Vegas - 2017
- AirDrop Video Sharing, 5 Photo Stories and Narrated Slideshows - 2013
- Devastated at the Forced Closure of the OKC Coworking Collaborative by US Fleet Tracking - 2012
- Reflections on Unlimited Petroleum Wealth from the Persian Gulf - 2011
- Flying Home From Doha [Narrated Slideshow] - 2011
- Platform agnostic developers will help redefine print and literacy - 2010
- Read Free Online Books at the International Children's Digital Library - 2010
- Dean Shareski at ITSC 2010 - 2009
- Incentive for better learning about communism, capitalism, and government - 2009
- Evidence Bing is Lame - and Google Search Rocks (a NY caller asking for AOL Press) - 2009
Oh What A Night!!
Thanks Wes for being a part of it all. Wasn’t it great fun — though a bit overwhelming. And it continued well into the night at Chris Lehmann invited us (turned out to be about 20) into yet another UStream.tv.
I love how we are learning and leading each other!!!