I’ve posted two more reflections for professional development credit to the “open web” (to use a new term I learned from D’Arcy Norman) on my personal professional development reflections blog, using Gabcast. These reflections are on the presentations “More Than Cool Tools” and “Motivating Student Writers by Fostering Collaboration through Tagging and Aggregating.” Both were/are GREAT sessions! Here is the Gabcast Flash-player embed code (which Alan addressed, incidentally, in the “New Tools” preso) for both reflections:
This is my professional development reflection for this wonderful panel presentation by international teachers involved in the Writing Matrix Project for the 2007 K-12 Online Conference. (www.k12onlineconference.org)
This is my reflection for professional development credit, as well as feedback for presenters Alan Levine, Brian Lamb, and D’Arcy Norman, on their wonderful keynote address in the “New Tools” strand of the 2007 K-12 Online Conference. (www.k12onlineconference.org)
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Faculty Survey with Dr. Fryer - 2022
- Interactive Google Earth Updates and Map Tools: Solar System Exploration and Nuclear War - 2017
- Paper Slide Video PD Reflections From Wichita - 2014
- Why YOU Should Become a Storychaser (whiteboard animation video) - 2013
- Dust Bowl Nightmare in Lubbock - 2011
- Cloud Computing Excitement for Content Consumption - 2011
- Easy iPhone Panoramic photos with Pano - 2009
- TechCon 2008 GabCast Channel and Chatzy Room - 2008
- K12Online07: Some Initial Statistics - 2007
- Behold the power of iSquint! - 2007