This podcast is a 17 minute screencast of the procedures required to use a distributed recording method (cell phone audio recording on-site at a museum for a student field trip via Gabcast) along with a client-based software program for digital storytelling (Garageband) to create a podcast sharing student voices.
- View this published podcast / digital story (4 min 16 sec, 1.5 MB)
- Garageband software
- More images from the Oklahoma History Center on October 18, 2007
- The Oklahoma History Center in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Subscribe to “Moving at the Speed of Creativity” weekly podcast!
Receive an email alert whenever a new Speed of Creativity podcast is published!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Student Email Overload and GMail Filters - 2020
- Explaining Google Searches and Page Rank - 2011
- Smartphone activations, iPad Sales and Vision for Transformed Learning - 2010
- Global Awareness, Community Service and Classroom Project Ideas - 2009
- When Night Falls Moderators Needed! - 2007
- Nicenet use? - 2006
- eSchoolNews PDFs and RSS feeds - 2005
- Surviving Dachau, Liberating Mauthausen - 2005
- ECAR 2005 study shows realities for digital natives - 2005