I posted to Bob Sprankle, Cheryl Oakes and Alice Barr’s “Seedlings” Ning this evening about some of my recent experiments using PodcastPeople as an environment for publishing and sharing podcasts. PodcastPeople is one of several tools Bob, Cheryl and Alice encourage participants in their excellent 2007 K-12 Online Conference session “Flat Agents of Change” to use.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Minecraft Halloween Challenge: Lessons Learned - 2017
- Custom Content Types and Gravity Forms in WordPress - 2012
- Create Printed Photo Books with your iPhone Using Keepsy - 2012
- Editing Out Loud Background Noise with Adobe Audition - 2011
- #OpenBeta5 and Ideas for the Balanced Filtering Online Gradebook - 2010
- Skip the Overview Presentation: Go In-Depth - 2010
- What would your students do with this projector? - 2009
- Podcast288V: Using FeedForAll To Update K-12 Online Conference Podcast Channel Web Feeds - 2008
- New South Wales throws down the glove for student hackers - 2008
- How to Create Bully Free Classrooms and Schools - 2007