I’m sharing the keynote address Monday morning in Tulsa at the Oklahoma Distance Learning Association’s annual conference. The theme of the conference is “Web 2.0 in Education,” and the title of my keynote is “Inventing the Future: Safely Empowering Learners In the Read/Write Society.” This is a completely different rewrite of the session I shared with the same title at the Learning 2.0 conference in Shanghai in September, and different content-wise from last Friday’s keynote at the Southwest TechForum in Austin.
My presentation slides are available as a PDF file (17 MB) if you’d like to check them out in advance of (or after) Monday’s keynote, scheduled to begin at 9:00 am US Central time (3:00 PM 5 November 2007 GMT). I’m going to use Ustream.tv again to broadcast the keynote live on the web and record it. I’ll try to do a better job keeping myself centered in front of the iSight camera! The Ustream show address will remain the same as last week, here is the embed code in case you want to watch it from my blog.
I’ll try to follow the chat as well a little better than I did last Friday at TechForum:
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- How I'm Voting and Prepared to Vote in Oklahoma City November 6, 2018 - 2018
- 3rd Grade Narrated Art About Bats - 2012
- Crescent Public Schools: A Beacon for Oklahoma Education - 2008
- Listening to Jeff Utecht from Kuala Lumpur - 2007
- A big screen! - 2007
- Social Bookmarking with Del.icio.us: It's about Information, Collaboration, and Access - 2007
- Free web-based audio conferencing - 2007
- No Ustream today - 2007
- Dan Schmidt keynote: Beyond4Walls - 2006
- Standing guard on the iWall - 2005