Friday morning after Thanksgiving day Kevin Honeycutt and I spent some time “in the carpool” via Skype discussing educational technology tools for which I am thankful and other topics. Kevin’s description of the skypecast conversation is:
In this carpool, Wesley Fryer shares some of the tech tools he is thankful for. Besides being back in the driving questions truck, (recently out of the shop with a new engine) spending time with Wesley is one of the best things that’s happened lately. Wesley talks about the value of voice thread as a creative, collaborative tool. We discuss the value of the opportunity to work directly with kids and the value of lighting fires by doing projects that really count. Wesley is about making human, relevant connections in making the case for technology in schools.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Video Production Class Links & Resources - 2015
- The joy of organizing iPad apps in folders (iOS 4.2 update) - 2010
- I've Got a Feeling we'll see more Lip Dubs like this one - 2009
- Five more K12Online09 Teaser Trailers! - 2009
- The Wii redefines interactive gaming! - 2006