Thanks to the person(s) who nominated my blog for the 2007 EduBlog Awards in the category “Best individual edublog.” If you find my blog helpful and interesting on a somewhat regular basis I’d appreciate your vote! 🙂
Over 500 different blogs were nominated for the awards this year, so it is a honor to just make the short list of finalists.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Videos, Articles & Books To Get You Thinking About UFOs & ET - 2014
- Sound Recording in the Classroom by Paula Churchhill #cmtc10 - 2010
- iPad Blogging with Posterous - 2010
- This I Believe: Community Sharing Through Art, Writing and Video #cmtc10 - 2010
- iPads in the Classroom by Jonathann Reed and Sharon Parsons #cmtc10 #edapp - 2010
- Teaching for the 21st Century by Tammy Worcester #cmtc10 - 2010
- Notes from November's OKC WordPress User's Group Meeting - 2009
- 21 Steps to 21st Century Learning by Bruce Dixon #ok1to1 - 2009
- Leadership, Vision, and Student Achievement (Panel) #ok1to1 - 2009
- Models of Contemporary Learning by Carolyn Thompson #ok1to1 - 2009