I have posted a new VoiceThread including narrated images taken today on December 3, 2007, on Ford Island in the center of Pearl Harbor, Hawaii.
Visit our project blog on okwwii.wetpaint.com for information about how you can view as well as participate in our live videoconferences and webcasts this coming Thursday and Friday from Ford Island, as the USS Oklahoma Memorial is dedicated.
If you have feedback or comments on any of the ideas shared in this VoiceThread, feel free to share them directly as comments within the VoiceThread or as comments to this blog post.
More photographs from Ford Island today are available in this Flickr set.
(This is a cross-post from our Oklahoma Digital Learning Team blog. Feel free to comment on that post or this one.)
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Chromebook and Home Computer Advice for Parents (Dec 2018) - 2018
- Reflections Following an Oklahoma City Public Schools Community Forum - 2013
- Create Media Sandboxes for your Family and Classroom - 2011
- 2010 EduBlog Award Nominations: Please Vote! - 2010
- Happy Chester Greenwood Day! #invention #creativity #maine - 2010
- Technology Integrators are essential for 1 to 1 Laptop Learning and Technology Immersion - 2010
- Watching TV on an iPhone - 2009
- Join the conversations Monday to Redefine Teacher Education - 2009
- Concise writing, digital storytelling, timelines and six-word memoirs - 2008
- Amazing sights and news on Oahu - 2007