“Teacher 2.0” types are eagerly sought. We’ve got the machines; now we need the visionaries and teachergeeks. The pay is better by far than anything in America, public or private. Good savings potential. Housing and travel back to the your home country (does not have to be the US) each summer is paid. Salary is competitive. So are health and dental. Unfiltered network. High bandwidth. Motivated students. Small classrooms (max 20/per). Little to no discipline problems. Very friendly administration and great resources. And a chance to live in the most amazing continent on the planet (I’ve traveled most of them): Asia.
Sounds quite inviting! The only problem I can readily identify is that their HR page doesn’t appear to render/display at all in the Safari web browser. Works fine in Firefox, however. Strange. Maybe it’s my browser.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Tips for Media Literacy and Avoiding Foreign Political Propaganda Influence - 2019
- 99¢ Podcast: Tell a Story in 5 Photos - 2011
- Envisioning a Cloud-based, Platform Independent Computing Future [VIDEO] - 2011
- The Case for Balanced Internet Filtering in Schools - 2010
- KFC and McDonalds Reinvent Themselves - Why Not Our Schools? - 2009
- Using FeedForAll to update #k12online Podcast Channels - 2009
- Tracking computer use by application with Slife - 2008
- Add blog post to Google Reader shared items without subscribing? - 2007
- The greatest university of all - 2006
- 2nd rejected TechEdge article - 2005