What are the most important digital tools for teachers to use personally and with students in the classroom?
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Remembering Bob Sprankle on EdTechTalk - 2015
- Widget of Recent Student KidBlog Posts with Yahoo Pipes and RSS Dog - 2014
- 99¢ Podcast: Narrated Slideshows - 2011
- Help Needed: A Name for an Uncut Audio Channel - 2010
- Microsoft admits stealing 80% of Plurk website code to build Chinese Microblog - 2009
- Translate entire websites on the fly with Google - 2009
- Expectations and Standards for Students - 2009
- Dust Bowl Oral History preserved via Gabcast - 2008
- Hyperconnectivity and Convergence are coming: Our schools need to embrace digital media NOW - 2008
- How is cooking like teaching and learning? - 2007