I’ve made some updates to the digital dialog wiki today, including a separate page for filtering options listing solutions which are network based, client computer based, and those which provide filtered Internet search engine results. This wiki project is FAR from complete, but as I emailed current members of the Digital Dialog Ning I’m hoping to devote more time on a regular basis to developing these resources for educators and parents in 2008. Feel free to join the digital dialog wiki and contribute your own resources and links, as well as the Digital Dialog Ning! 🙂
Many thanks to Kevin Jarrett and David Burt for sharing links and resources today via blog comments related to my post on OpenDNS.
safety, internetsafety, education, kids, schools, parents, parenting
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Virtual Spaces Increasingly Shape Our Learning - 2016
- 2015 Classroom Challenge: STEM Curiosity Links - 2015
- Why We Cancelled Our Hulu Plus Subscription - 2012
- Entrepreneurial Traits and Skills To Nurture in 2012 - 2012
- Tweets and Photos from Astronauts in Space: Consider the Possibilities! - 2011
- Welcome to Yarmouth High School: 8 Years of Successful 1:1 Learning - 2011
- K12Online09 on The Heartland Flyer - 2010
- Webapps as desktop apps with Prism and Fluid (site specific browsers - SSBs) - 2009
- Dinosaurs in Oklahoma and our initial museum iPod audio tour experience - 2009
- Home Internet Content filtering needs: Solved with OpenDNS - 2008