I’m in Watonga and Kingfisher, Oklahoma this morning and afternoon sharing presentations about Internet safety with high school students in each town. This morning I’m at the Blaine County Fairgrounds, and brought my cellular network data card so I’d be able to access the web– not necessarily for or during my presentation (I’ve learned to bring offline copies of everything, including videos) but so I could show students something online if needed and appropriate. Here is my available bandwidth, according to the Internet Frog Speed Test:
Now that’s a SLOWWWWWWWW connection. 🙁
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Google Cloud Print Not Working with Brother Printer - 2016
- Value of Low Tech: Paper Slide Videos - 2013
- WordPress Basics by Lisa Sabin-Wilson - 2012
- "Mapping to the Core" LiveBook with Heidi Hayes Jacobs - 2012
- Deep, Deep Dive into Digital: It's Wild in There! by Hall Davidson #pbtechconf - 2010
- Charting a Course for Technology in Florida by Dr. Kate Kemker #pbtechconf - 2010
- Creating Immersive Learning Environments with Mixed Media by David Jakes #pbtechconf - 2010
- 19 Oklahoma Schools Receive 2010-2011 1:1 laptop grant funds via ARRA - 2010
- Easily customizing WordPress for Mobile Users - 2009
- Fast Company mention - 2007