A visual way of representing the timeline and required work processes for a project.
This is one some staff in Mid-Del schools have used. Probably the first open source project management solution I’d go with.
windows-only project management software (open source)
Podcast Producer is software that runs on Mac OS X server to streamline the process of publishing a variety of enclosure types as a podcast. Critical for organizations wanting to scale podcast publishing.
Adds additional functionality to Apple’s Podcast Producer solution, accepting and also outputting a wider variety of media formats including Flash and Windows media. We need to look at this solution seriously for our Celebrate Oklahoma Voices project.
Providing faster, easier access to educational content in a variety of digital formats. Provides a way to digitize and distribute lectures
Yes, pirates are real. This is an excellent and very interesting article from NGM in October 2007. Pirates even use cell phones and text messaging to hijack and capture ships, crew and cargos.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Arab Spring and the 2018 Oklahoma Teacher Walkout - 2018
- Lessons Learned on our Family's College Journey (April 2016) - 2016
- Oklahoma SDE Providing Funds for 1 Year Common Core Coach Positions - 2012
- Technology Trends in Higher Education (April 2010) - 2010
- WiFi Connectivity Options at Starbucks, AT&T hotspots, and Rural Broadband over Power Lines - 2009
- VLE versus MLE - 2008
- Choosing forgiveness and grace over hate and revenge - 2007
- Promoting blogosphere civility - 2007
- The landscape of commercial eLearning curriculum options - 2007
- Flash format screencasts - 2007