This new member just joined our Celebrate Oklahoma Voices learning community on Ning. Problem? She (or he, we never know…) is promoting an online dating service:
Result? We’ve turned on Ning moderation for new member requests, and also turned on moderation for submitted videos and photos:
Is this the right decision? Given our expectations for project growth, I think so.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Transliteracy is the New Language Arts - 2013
- Updates to Blog Advertising Options and Procedures - 2013
- Blogging from 37,000 feet with Delta Airlines - 2012
- Great Historical, Interpretive Remix Videos - 2011
- New Oklahoma Digital Stories: Integration, Boy Scouting, Italian Food Festivals and Planting Trees - 2010
- Don't put clickers in the same basket as laptops - 2010
- Episode 1 of the International Cooking Show - 2009
- Key for posting video embeds to WordPress - Disable visual editing - 2009
- links for 2008-04-14 - 2008
- Here for the learning revolution - 2008