It’s easy to lose or turn off someone who does not consider themselves tech-saavy by using acronyms like RSS. Just what is RSS? I created a short video in 2005 with my graduate students at Wayland Baptist University in Lubbock to try and explain RSS in plain language, but I think Oprah has an even more succinct and understandable way to help people understand RSS. According to Oprah, RSS should stand for:
Ready for Some Stories.
I love it!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Why is Oklahoma Education Policy So Screwed Up? - 2014
- Create an iPad Stand for Stopmotion from Cardboard - 2014
- Document Field Trip Learning with AudioBoo - 2013
- Create an Online Radio Show with Spreaker DJ for iPad - 2013
- Add Photo to KidBlog Post - 2012
- Is your school network ready for multi-platform collaboration? - 2011
- Thanks for making a difference for kids every day - 2010
- Online Student Portfolios: What Tools Are Best? - 2010
- Digital Storytelling as THE Disruptive Change Agent for the 21st Century Learning Revolution - 2008
- The importance of choosing podcast episode titles - 2008