All technology related articles and episodes on NPR. Great updates!
Weekend Edition Saturday, April 5, 2008 · A new study shows that just being exposed to the Apple logo can make you more creative. Duke researcher Gavan Fitzsimons talks with NPR’s Susan Stamberg about his study on logos and the brain.
A demo using VoiceThread of how people can use a cell phone or landline phone to share a comment on VoiceThread
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Using Jamboard in a Remote Learning Lesson - 2020
- Best Stylus for iPad Drawing and Sketchnoting - 2016
- Cool Stuff Rachel & I Learned in Minecraft This Weekend - 2014
- Additional Books to Read on the POW/MIA Situation in Southeast Asia - 2012
- Connect your laptop to a TV - 2011
- Music by Yukon, Oklahoma students aboard the John Lennon Educational Tour Bus - 2010
- Apple laptop battery cycle charges and warranty coverage - 2010
- Always moderate membership in educational networking sites - 2010
- AT&T billing finally figured out I don't work for them anymore - 2009
- Day 1 of SMART Notebook training at CSD - 2009