Extensive listing of links and resources
Blog of Larry Lessig’s organization Change Congress, a movement to empower and support the reform efforts of multiple organizations focused on changing the US Congress
My Google Reader feeds tagged “education” now shared as a public webpage. Glad to see Google Reader has added this functionality!
We need your help tracking down politicians and getting them to sign on to our cause. The first step is researching candidates and finding their views on these crucial issues of reform. The second is contacting them to get them to sign the pledge. Each st
2 high school students in Floydada Texas were killed in a motor vehicle accident following a local prom after-party
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Comparing Risks and Benefits of a PreTeen YouTube Channel - 2016
- A Touching Sign Language Performance of David Phelps: No More Night - 2012
- Using iPadio to Create a Final Exam Study Guide Phonecast - 2011
- What I Hope You Learned (A Technology 4 Teachers Pecha Kutcha Presentation) - 2010
- Graffiti at Classen SAS - 2010
- Day 2 of SMART Notebook training at CSD - 2009
- Visualizing Progress - 2009
- The Mac Jedi's Homebrew Mobile Commander - 2008
- Accordent product solutions for lecture capture - 2008
- Digital archive resources - 2006