Thanks to Lee Anne of The Eighth Floor in Tulsa, Oklahoma for drawing my attention today to the marvelous TeacherTube video “6 & 7 Year Olds and BLOGS” (from Nelson Central School in New Zealand) via her post, “What About Blogs?”
My favorite responses from the students to the question “Why do you like having a class blog?” were:
We enjoy showing other people what we have learned.
My parents can look at what we have been doing in class.
You can write on it and you might become famous.
Thanks to Rachel Boyd for posting and sharing this video!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- VIDEO: 10 Tips from a Technology Fear Specialist - 2019
- Restrict Plex Shared Movie Library to Include Just G, PG, PG-13 Films - 2017
- April 2013 OKC WordPress User Group Meetup Notes - 2013
- Good Things Can Come From Science and Engineering Projects in School - 2012
- Security Tips for WordPress: Understanding Network Attacks - 2012
- Fatherhood & Faith: Rearing Good Kids in a Secular Society - 2011
- Kyle Nelson on Social Media - 2011
- An Exemplary Scribe Blog Post, Pecha Kutcha Presentation, and Screencast - 2010
- NETA09 Podcasts and A fun Star Wars Remix Video - 2009
- Speak out and share your vision for education reform - 2008