Following our conveners meeting for the 2008 K-12 Online Conference this evening over skype, we recorded a short (approx. 10 minute) discussion of the length changes for presentations in this year’s conference. Please give a listen and share your comments and feedback on the podcast blog post. 🙂
k12online08, k12online, online, learning, conference
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- My Videoconference Is Not Working. What Can I Do? - 2020
- Excellent Videos on Hawaii Volcanos to Share with Students - 2018
- Share iPad-created eBook with DropBox - 2014
- Act Today to Encourage Teachers at Crutcho Public School - 2014
- Elementary STEM Idea Sharing (May 2013) - 2013
- Collaborative Learning Spaces for Students at Texas Tech - 2011
- Quickblogging Options: Comparing tumblr and posterous - 2010
- Visualizing Digital Storytelling PD with Wordle - 2009
- How can I import MPG files into iMovie - 2009
- Why should middle school students blog? - 2009