free text to speech converter for PDF files, word processing documents, webpages, and more – looks great for converting articles I want to read into mp3 files I can listen to on the go
Nice collection of kid icons
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Disruptive Decentralization in Social Media and AI - 2023
- Learning and Recovering From Failure in STEM Class - 2014
- Professional Digital Publications Archive Project - 2012
- Putting the Passage of Amendment 10-A for Christians Worldwide in Statistical Perspective - 2011
- Editing Video with iMovie taken on a Sony HandyCam mini-DVD Camcorder - 2011
- No Internet Election Campaigns for NJHS Candidates in Lubbock - 2011
- Join me for "Powerful Ingredients" over Ustream tomorrow - 2009
- A Scary Wall Cloud and Rotation Over I-40 Today - 2009
- Presentations from Richardson, Texas this morning - 2008
- Geocaching in the Classroom - 2008
Another possibility with GPS units and geocaches… Have the students go hide the cache, mark in on their GPS, then return the classroom, trade units with another group, and then go find the cache they hid. Bonus is less up front work for the teacher. 🙂