Commercially sponsored website by HP and Intel focused on 1:1 learning (laptop learning initiatives)
learning • ingenuity • research • policy • design • technology • delight • (and sailing!)
Lots of GREAT presos here – free
recent preso at Penn State
David Wiley is a professor and MAJOR advocate for open source tools and open content. I like how he has presented his web 2.0 tool links on his personal homepage.
A free online service to organise your academic papers
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Teachers as Prophets: The Power to "PROF-a-sigh" Into Students' Futures - 2019
- Ordering Supplies for STEMseeds Camp: Jitterbug Robots - 2015
- Donate via SMS Now to Help Oklahoma Tornado Victims - 2013
- WordPress Feed Error with Whitespace or Extra Line Breaks Fixed - 2013
- Google Play eBooks, Copyright, and The Wonderful Wizard of Oz - 2012
- K12Online08 theme and keynote selection criteria - 2008
- Schools need to respond to the technological power play - 2007
- GPS Advice? - 2006
- Custom lego cool creations - 2006
- DVD Image Capture - 2006