A tool for monitoring and graphing router usage
A how-to tutorial about using the open source tool MRTG to graph your router traffic using an Airport Express. Very geeky, requires using the terminal.
A digital citizenship project for teenagers. (Thanks Vicki Davis)
A web page for a digital citizenship group project between Qatar Academy, Westwood Schools in Camilla, Georgia USA and Vienna International School in Vienna, Austria.
free utility program for Windows computers to administer Apple Airport routers and access points
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Communicating with Elected State Representatives via Social Media - 2016
- A Transformed Political Culture in Oklahoma #transformOK #OklaEd - 2016
- Set Your Default YouTube Upload Channel - 2015
- Why Your School Needs a Scratch Club [VIDEO] - 2013
- Help My Son's Debate Teacher Whose Home Was Destroyed by the Moore Tornado - 2013
- Scratch Camp in Edmond, Oklahoma: June 8-9, 2012 - 2012
- iPad Notetaking: NOT Impressed with PaperPort Notes App - 2012
- Passion Projects, Learning and Innovation - 2011
- Dropped iPad - 2010
- Why Storychasing is relevant for all educators - Contextual learning about copyright is important - 2009