I’d like to welcome Karen Montgomery, one of the most innovative and enthusiastic educators I know, to the author’s chair here on Moving at the Speed of Creativity! The “Thinking Machine wiki” is Karen’s creation, and includes a multitude of resources, links and ideas for effectively integrating technology into the curriculum for PK-20 educators. Karen regularly blogs on the Gomeric Hill Blog, is klmontgomery on del.icio.us and twitter, is the creator and primary facilitator of the Web 2.0 4 Teachers Ning Network, and is one of my co-conspirators on the somewhat regular (but not in a few weeks) Technology Shopping Cart Podcast.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Embed a Google DocList in a Google Site or WordPress Site - 2014
- Considering Options for LTE 4G Mobile Hotspots & iPhone Service (June 2012) - 2012
- Spirit of Oklahoma Storytelling Festival: June 3-4, 2011 @TerritoryTeller - 2011
- Oklahoma Educators: Become a Storychaser at OSU June 23-24, 2011 - 2011
- Digital reflections on an anthropologist's journey to Kunming, China - 2010
- Web 2.0 Smackdown highlights from iConnect iLearn 2010 (Colby, Kansas) - 2010
- Tips and Tricks from Kevin Honeycutt #icil2010 (Colby, Kansas) - 2010
- A-Ha Moments: Voice (iConnect iLearn 2010 Opening Keynote) - First Prezi presentation - 2010
- Helping kids connect to their passions and become remarkable: SAVING money shifting to Project Based Learning - 2010
- Public Schools Are Not Businesses - Why Educational Sharing Matters - 2010