Not sure how this list was compiled or who compiled it for ISTE, but I am honored to be included
website to track keyword conversations in Twitter
We are a group of educators and students sharing and collaborating with each other in order to understand the Holocaust and work towards preventing future holocausts, genocides, and other human rights atrocities.
An Oklahoma organization dedicated to storytelling.
turns you mobile phone into a social compass: connect, share and explore
Gayla Wilson’s (Tech PD in Richardson ISD) Google Tips and Tricks Presentation.
nonprofit organization, one of the largest providers of instructional TV programs in North America
According to their website, “the world’s largest association dedicated to workplace learning and performance professionals”
PhishTank is a collaborative clearing house for data and information about phishing on the Internet. Also, PhishTank provides an open API for developers and researchers to integrate anti-phishing data into their applications at no charge.
21 May 2008 – Galveston County, Texas,
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- July 11, 2015: Student Journalism / Storychaser Club 101 Workshop - 2015
- No-edit Audio Podcasts of Conference Presentations Via Cinch @cinchcast #edapp #tatc11 - 2011
- Managing iOS Devices in the Classroom #tatc11 - 2011
- Celebrating Texas Voices in White Oak - TCEA Area 7 Tech Conference #tatc11 - 2011
- Live and archived Ustream recordings from the Castilleja Summer Learning Institute - 2010
- Learning Environment Design by Apple - 2010
- Public education is not failing, but political spin doctors want you to think so - 2010
- Explain Virtually Anything with Claymation and Digital Storytelling - 2010
- Trends, Tools, and Tactics for 21st Century Learning - 2008
- $100 million for a petaflop of performance - 2008