If you live anywhere near Wichita, Kansas, get yourself and your teacher peers to the “Trends, Tools, and Tactics for 21st Century Learning” conference in The Hotel at Old Town this Thursday and Friday, June 12-13, 2008. I just learned about this conference tonight thanks to my uncle, Ron Henley. Wichita is just under three hours away from our home in Oklahoma– If it’s possible, I’m going to try and make it up for the conference. Sharing presentations is great, but it’s also wonderful to just ATTEND educational conferences and spend time learning from others. The presentation lineup for TTT looks great. There are TONS of innovative educators in Kansas willing to share their ideas with others, and here’s proof! I hope I can join in the fun and the learning in Wichita later this week, and hope (if you’re able) you will too! 🙂
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- July 11, 2015: Student Journalism / Storychaser Club 101 Workshop - 2015
- No-edit Audio Podcasts of Conference Presentations Via Cinch @cinchcast #edapp #tatc11 - 2011
- Managing iOS Devices in the Classroom #tatc11 - 2011
- Celebrating Texas Voices in White Oak - TCEA Area 7 Tech Conference #tatc11 - 2011
- Live and archived Ustream recordings from the Castilleja Summer Learning Institute - 2010
- Learning Environment Design by Apple - 2010
- Public education is not failing, but political spin doctors want you to think so - 2010
- Explain Virtually Anything with Claymation and Digital Storytelling - 2010
- links for 2008-06-10 - 2008
- $100 million for a petaflop of performance - 2008