Whether or not you’re bound for San Antonio in a few short weeks for the National Educational Computing Conference, take a few moments today (if you have not already) and join the NECC 2008 Ning! I was delighted to learn (via a group invite from Lucy Gray within the Ning) about this social network today. It’s wonderful to see ISTE embracing social networking and Ning specifically. Whether or not any of us are prepared for the volume of user-generated conversations that are coming, they’re on the way! This is sure to be the best NECC ever! 🙂
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Enter to Win 2 FREE Tickets to iPad Media Camp: July 26-28, 2016 - 2016
- Perspective: The Real Challenge Facing IT in Education #fail-learn - 2012
- Convivial Technologies, Storychasers and Digital Storytelling - 2011
- Sharing by default and empowering others to share - 2009
- Blogging TCEA 2006: Create, Share & Access - 2009
- Got Storm Stories to Share? - 2008
- Updates on OLPC (June 2008) - 2008
- EncycloMedia 2008 session proposals - 2008
- links for 2008-06-16 - 2008
- Safari now available on Windows too! - 2007