An articulation of constructionist educational pedagogy from OLPC
Terry Freedman’s review of the K12 Online Conference – 4 June 2008
Very cool web-based tool for creating and sharing lists online. Lots of powerful features including ability to add photos in cells. Sort of like an online spreadsheet with more power, but it doesn’t look like you can collaborate with others (yet)
Video of the 11 June 2008 tornado aftermath in Chapman, Kansas
Photos of damage in Manhattan, Kansas following the 11 June 2008 tornado
Up to date tornado statistics for the United States.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Thinking about Educational Technology Support for Fall 2020 - 2020
- Learning about Visual Notetaking from Giulia Forsythe - 2013
- #Playingwithmedia: a continuation of learning - 2012
- OLPC 2012 Tablet Video and more from San Antonio this week - 2010
- Turning Point Ministries on Flickr - 2009
- First DimDim online meeting: Debriefing Celebrate Oklahoma Voices Summer09 Workshops - 2009
- Download FireFox 3.0! - 2008
- Tornado last week in my hometown - Manhattan, Kansas - 2008
- The conversation is open - 2007
- Father's Day Tribute - 2007