website focusing on saving and fiscal responsibilitiy
Memory Hole exists to preserve and spread material that is in danger of being lost, is hard to find, or is not widely known. This includes: Government files, Corporate memos, Court documents (incl. lawsuits and transcripts), Police reports and eyewitness
a website for listening to and telling stories
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Amazing Animated Space Films: Wanderers and New Horizons - 2015
- Lessons Learned Publishing to Lulu, Amazon and the Apple iBookStore (July 2014) - 2014
- Two Rising Stars In Africa: eLearning and the Kuali ERP - 2013
- Kobo eBook Reader from Borders - 2011
- John Medina's #iste11 Keynote on YouTube: Brain Rules - 2011
- Critical thinking is more important than ever amidst Internet-based denier propaganda - 2010
- Streaming Netflix videos in the car over 3G - 2009
- U.S. Economy: A car wreck in slow motion - 2009
- Capturing offline copies of YouTube videos - 2007
- Blogging histories - 2007