website focusing on saving and fiscal responsibilitiy
Memory Hole exists to preserve and spread material that is in danger of being lost, is hard to find, or is not widely known. This includes: Government files, Corporate memos, Court documents (incl. lawsuits and transcripts), Police reports and eyewitness
a website for listening to and telling stories
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Amazing Animated Space Films: Wanderers and New Horizons - 2015
- Lessons Learned Publishing to Lulu, Amazon and the Apple iBookStore (July 2014) - 2014
- Two Rising Stars In Africa: eLearning and the Kuali ERP - 2013
- Kobo eBook Reader from Borders - 2011
- John Medina's #iste11 Keynote on YouTube: Brain Rules - 2011
- Critical thinking is more important than ever amidst Internet-based denier propaganda - 2010
- Streaming Netflix videos in the car over 3G - 2009
- U.S. Economy: A car wreck in slow motion - 2009
- Capturing offline copies of YouTube videos - 2007
- Blogging histories - 2007