Several months ago, during an iChat text exchange with Marco Torres he suggested I record a short video outlining the 21st century literacy skills I believe our students need to have as they enter the workforce. This afternoon (at long last) I recorded a 14 minute video and posted it to Google Video on this subject. The keys, in my view, are helping learners of all ages regularly create, communicate, and collaborate with digital technologies as they further develop their higher order thinking skills.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Faster Home WiFi Via Ethernet Backhaul - 2020
- July PD in OKC: Google Docs, iPad Media Camp & Scratch Camp - 2012
- Storychasing NASA History at Space Center Houston - 2011
- Dell Inspiron duo Convertible Tablet at the Microsoft Store - 2011
- The Marketing Slogans I'd Give AT&T - 2011
- Screentime stats for youth and the Open Learning Exchange via @fastcompany - 2010
- Quickstart guides for Posterous and iPadio - 2010
- More book recommendations about the Middle East and Islam - 2010
- iTunes Account for a Child without a Credit Card - 2009
- A Message for my School Board - 2008