I’ve long been an dormant contributor to “The Infinite Thinking Machine,” Google’s education blog, but my long sleep came to an end today with my new post “A Quest for NetFlix Plus Functionality for Books – for Young Readers!”
book, books, recommendation, social, networking, socialnetworking, review, library, goodreads, shelfari, librarything, librarian, imbee, ftc, coppa, ferpa, legal, children, students, website, technology
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Undo a Typing Mistake on an iPhone by Shaking It - 2011
- How to turn on YouTube video comment moderation - 2011
- Over the Pond and Through The Fiber #aha-moment - 2010
- Benefits of Social Networking - 2009
- Deciding Ning "friends" to avoid - 2007
- Making myself at home - 2006
- Welcome Dean, guest blogger! - 2006
- QuickTime tips - 2005
- Garageband tips - 2005