A meeting point for southern hemisphere educators to share ideas and materials and to develop networks within our own hemisphere (Diigo group)
A collaborative community of educators interested in utilizing VoiceThread in the classroom
Remixes, mashups, fan tributes and other creative work burgeoning in online video often use copyrighted material without permission or payment. When is it fair to do so?
New web interface to make contributions to the Internet Archive
“The simplest way to search and find sounds” – Great website to use in digital storytelling projects
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Summarizing Summer Institute in Digital Literacy Learning via Twitter Moments - 2019
- Create, Make and Learn 2014: The iMovie Trailer - 2014
- 1:1 Teaching & Learning Session, OK SDE Leadership Conference - 2009
- Recommended Macintosh applications - 2007
- The case against classblogmeister - 2006