Similar to JumpCut, allows you to edit and create videos entirely online
Introducing the first Open Source app that lets you write posts, upload photos, and edit your WordPress blog from your iPhone or iPod Touch. With support for both WordPress.com and self-hosted WordPress (2.5.1 or higher), users of all experience levels ca
after school program which banned legos “to launch a critical evaluation of Legotown and the inequities of private ownership and hierarchical authority on which it was founded”
Andrew McAfee was/is the first Harvard Business School professor to setup and maintain a regular blog
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Learning About Early Pottawatomie County, Kansas History - 2017
- Favorite iPad News Apps: July 2010 - 2010
- Storychasing Summer Camp - 2010
- Exemplary Digital Stories from Hugo, Oklahoma - 2009
- Be wary of personal experience generalizations and don't underestimate the power of your words - 2008
- A Quest for NetFlix Plus Functionality for Books - for Young Readers! - 2008
- Empowering Oklahoma Educators to Preserve and Share Oral History - 2008
- Outlook to iPhone sync process working - 2007
- Videoconferencing coming cell phones near you - 2007
- Sea change in our educational culture - 2006