This is too good to not share.
Last weekend our family attended the wonderful wedding of my cousin Devin Henley and his beautiful bride, Andrea. This evening as my wife and I watched “The Red Violin” (a great flick, btw) I caught up on my photo and video uploads to Flickr. I’m in the habit of limiting access to photos of our kids to family and friends (those designated in Flickr) and I did with the wedding photo set, but the video set is too adorable (and not really that identifiable like a photo can be) to not share.
Of the six videos in the set, this one of Rachel dancing to YMCA is our favorite:
This second video of her YMCA dancing, including some breakdancing moves she certainly did NOT learn from her dad, comes in a close second:
Did we ever have a BLAST together at Devin and Andrea’s wedding or what? Boy this was a lot of fun! Clearly our family (led by our youngest members) needs to get out and go dancing more often! 🙂
Again I say “thanks” to the flash-based camera and camcorder I picked up several weeks ago for enabling me to capture these memorable moments.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Why I Re-priced my Mapping Media eBook from $5 to $15 - 2013
- Better Than Teacher-Created Video Flipped Classrooms: The Power of Student Made Videos - 2012
- Create Appointment Slots on a Google Calendar - 2012
- Exemplary Digital Stories from Kansas, Oklahoma - 2009
- PodCorps.org, Citizen Journalism and StoryChasers - 2008
- Tech Shopping Cart webcast Friday - 2008
- Alexander and Sarah share favorite books - 2007
- New announcements from Apple - 2007
- Instructionally Investing in VoiceThread - 2007
- Required digital signatures bad for open source? - 2006