Join the educators hosting the webcast “It’s Elementary” on EdTechTalk this evening at 6 pm CST (10-6-08 4 pm PDT/ 7 pm EDT/ 23:00 GMT) to discuss the 2008 K-12 Online Conference which begins in a week!
I’m pleased to report that AT LAST our professional development credit wiki for the 2008 conference has been updated. There will be more changes and updates, but the wiki now reflects the simplified and streamlined procedures we are going to use this year for PD credit. 🙂
I’m planning to join in the dialog on EdTechTalk this evening.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- EdCamp, eBooks & STEM (OTA - EncycloMedia 2014) - 2014
- Sunset over Doha - 2011
- Unusual and Tasty Breakfast Buffet Items in Qatar - 2011
- Emotional Intelligence by Phyllis Van Hemert - 2010
- Self-discipline critical in our tablet and smartphone filled world - 2010
- Immersion in other cultures enhances creativity - 2009
- UStream recording of tonight's K12Online08 conversation on EdTechTalk - 2008
- Amazed by the power of asynchronous learning - 2008
- Wiki, Blog or Moodle? - 2006
- Universal (Intel Mac) version of Ecto available - 2006